Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up (Series A) headquartered in New York City, established in 2015.
As a contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace, we leverage A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide clients with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and performance.
Creating opportunities through technology is what we do; it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential, our talent to feel valued, and our business partners to thrive. We believe everyone, especially now, needs a champion, needs to be seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in. It’s time to embrace change, transform the way we work, and intentionally create a future with opportunity in abundance.
Jitjatjo’s mission is Human Betterment—the continued creation of opportunity for the world’s next-generation workforce.
Manager Talent Success
The Manager of Talent Success is a member of Jitjatjo’s management team and is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our Talent through clear, concise, and empathetic responses to all Talent inquiries, and for managing the Change Agents that perform these functions.
You will manage, motivate, and inspire a team of Change Agents passionate about helping people and developing our Talent community.
You will work to ensure Talent are supported and encouraged to become better humans, and that our clients are delighted by the service Jitjatjo Talent provides.
Drive Talent satisfaction and performance:
- Ensure timely, brand-appropriate, empathetic, and solution-oriented responses to all Talent inquiries.
- Escalation point for Talent inquiries, working with other departments to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Identify and work to remove roadblocks to resolving Talent inquiries with a single interaction.
- Create, document, and implement brand-appropriate communication standards and SOPs for all Talent interactions that promote human betterment while holding accountable to policies.
- Implement a team schedule to ensure adequate coverage is in place to assist Talent.
- Identify and suggest policies and policy updates to encourage, empower, and elevate Talent.
- Work closely with HR to document and resolve incidents involving Talent, coaching and holding accountable where disciplinary action is warranted.
- Ensure frictionless, solution-driven communication with internal teams including Sales, HR, and Product.
Motivate and inspire the team:
- Lead and develop the Talent Success operations team – establish goals, metrics and processes consistent with achieving/exceeding fulfillment and service delivery targets.
- Be bold and entrepreneurial – develop and lead a high-performing, passionate team who embrace change and are prepared for growth.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, retain, and nurture exceptional operations Change Agents, working closely with HR to create a bench of candidates.
Implement and refine operational processes – based on analysis of measurable results:
- Develop strategies, workflows and internal communication processes which increase productivity while enhancing Talent satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure fulfillment and service delivery targets are achieved to satisfy the demands of our clients.
- Implement processes and analytics which accurately report on operational performance and progress towards targets, presenting weekly reports to management.
- Gather, consolidate, document, and provide feedback to product development regarding opportunities to increase operational performance, enhance Talent satisfaction, and accelerate business growth through features, functionality, and enhancements..
- 5-7 years of customer-facing service or contact center experience.
- 3-5 years experience managing and driving a customer service or support team to success.
- Able to handle competing priorities and quickly get to the root of a problem.
- Able to identify and document operational challenges with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Able to lead a remote team of Change Agents.
- Strong computer skills and a willingness to learn new systems and workflows; proficiency working in contact center systems.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Skilled at using data to tell a story and better understand underlying issues.
- Experience in Marketplaces, Temp Staffing/Recruitment, and/or Technology/Software a plus.
- Domain experience in Hospitality, Healthcare, and/or Facilities Management a plus.
- You are passionate about customer service, enjoy working with people, building rapport, and helping others succeed.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and dig in to solve problems and get the job done.
- You have a deep empathy for people and believe in the mission of human betterment.
- You are a compassionate and results-driven leader with a proven track record of growing and managing teams to success.
- You are a self-starter and critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving.
- You are a proactive, data-driven decision-maker with a strong bias for action.
- You are an empathetic and effective listener, able to identify opportunities for coaching and encouragement.
- You communicate clearly, with passion and excitement.
- You like working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where almost anything is possible.
- You are committed to continuous improvement, always on the lookout for opportunities to work smarter, better, and more efficiently.
What you’ll love about working at Jitjatjo
- We are passionate about helping people reach their potential, personally and professionally
- We embrace technology and use it to transform the way we achieve our objectives
- We are obsessed with identifying and solving problems in pursuit of continuous improvement
- We are encouraged to leverage our creativity and empowered to make decisions
- We have fun, work hard, and celebrate our successes
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applications are confidential.