Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up headquartered in New York. We develop, market, and operate the contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace that leverages A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide businesses with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and performance.
Creating opportunities through technology is what we do; it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential, our talent to feel valued, and our business partners to thrive. We believe everyone, especially now, needs a champion, needs to be seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in. It’s time to embrace change, transform the way we work, and intentionally create a future with opportunity in abundance.
Jitjatjo’s mission is Human Betterment—the continued creation of opportunity for the world’s next-generation workforce. Learn more about Jitjatjo at
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and tax filing
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Liaison with International offices and partners
- Business registration, tax compliance, and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets
- Five to seven years experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit
- Working knowledge of tax compliance as it pertains to city, state, and federal level regulations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise subordinates
- Experience in budget creation and modeling
- Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with our information security policies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite (docs/sheets), Paylocity/Payroll, Xero/Netsuite, and other applications related to finance and accounting
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working with high volume transactions
- Demonstrated ability in cross-functional support for other departments
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- Reside in the NY Tri-State area
- CPA preferred
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applications are confidential.