Jitjatjo seeks a self-motivated Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Coordinator to support the marketing department. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will help us perfect B2B marketing and sales enablement efforts, drive automation of workflows, integrate internal systems with external vendors, and contribute to the accelerated growth of the company.
You will work cross-functionally with sales, client success, operations, and community management to lead Jitjatjo's lead generation and pipeline management programs. You'll develop and execute B2B marketing campaigns to generate qualified top-of-funnel lead flow, increase customer retention, and align with target accounts and goals. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer with excellent organizational and project management skills, a track record of success in demand generation and marketing operations, and a passion for driving growth through marketing.
- Manage email marketing, data integrity, and communication tools within Intercom
- Handle deployment administration, troubleshooting, and end-user training for these technologies
- Act as a technical project manager for further marketing automation and development
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute growth marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C audiences
- Drive inbound marketing activities to accelerate the sales pipeline
- Develop full-funnel strategies to reach prospective customers across their respective buying stages
- Collaborate with design to implement compelling creative that drives click-through engagement across paid platforms
- Partner with sales to refine buyer personas and understand key messaging value propositions based on audience segments
- Explore ABM strategies to complement the demand-gen approach
- Develop gated content campaigns to deliver value to early-stage prospects
- Establish test budgets for new channels to diversify and scale reach
- Report on marketing campaign effectiveness internally and externally
- Synthesize feedback from the sales field to incorporate key learnings into marketing opportunities
- Execute multichannel programs and marketing tactics through Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Contribute to Jitjatjo’s marketing database strategy, including contact acquisition, data hygiene, scoring, segmentation, and offer optimization
- Ensure data cleanliness and accurate synchronization across Intercom and Copper platforms
- Work with the Marketing Director to manage annual and quarterly marketing plans
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive landscape, marketplace trends, and new opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation, digital campaign management, marketing operations and/or, inbound marketing
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Creative and strategic mindset with a desire to learn and grow
- Detail-oriented, positive-minded, and quick learning self-starter
- Familiarity with CRM, email marketing, and sales tech tools. Intercom is a plus.
- Analytical mindset and passion for problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 1 day per week at HQ (NYC)
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All submissions are confidential.