Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up headquartered in New York. We develop, market, and operate the contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace that leverages A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide businesses with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and performance.
Creating opportunities through technology is what we do; it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential, our talent to feel valued, and our business partners to thrive. We believe everyone, especially now, needs a champion, needs to be seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in. It’s time to embrace change, transform the way we work, and intentionally create a future with opportunity in abundance.
Jitjatjo’s mission is Human Betterment—the continued creation of opportunity for the world’s next-generation workforce. Learn more about Jitjatjo at https://about.jitjatjo.com/
Talent Acquisition Associate
Jitjatjo is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team.
As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for workers seeking flexible work via Jitjatjo. Your objective is to help rapidly grow the Jitjatjo Talent Community while maintaining our quality standards.
You will work strategically to manage programs related to employer branding and you will actively source, screen, and interview applicants using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and onboard successful candidates - matching their prior work experience to the platform's skills which will ensure they receive gigs they enjoy and excel at.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment. Once hired, you’ll be working closely with a team passionate about hospitality, community engagement, human betterment, and ensuring our Talent Community thrives.
Recruit and onboard quality workers seeking flexible work through Jitjatjo in multiple markets across the United States.
- Communication - Using our technology, serve as the point of contact for candidate inquiries about the platform. Ensure candidates have a positive and memorable experience when applying and interviewing with Jitjatjo.
- Focus - Develop a thorough understanding of the roles for which we hire by forming and maintaining an open line of communication with the Sales, Client Success, and Community Management teams to fully understand current and upcoming recruiting needs as well as developing recruitment plans to meet those determined needs.
- Source - Promote Jitjatjo to potential candidates to help increase applications and source potential candidates through social media, networking events, job boards, and industry associations.
- Screen - Identify, source, and review applications, assessments, and schedule interviews for candidates that fit Jitjatjo's hiring needs.
- Interviews - Conduct interviews with short-listed candidates to ensure quality Talent join the community.
- Onboard - Support candidates through the process of activating their Talent profile.
- Funnel Management - Utilize our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to review applicants, maintain and expedite the applicant funnel, interview, make offers, and onboard successful candidates, etc.
- Industry Knowledge - Stay abreast of recruiting trends and more efficient ways to source and attract quality talent in high-volumes.
- Employer Brand - Maintain recruiting brand externally to create external buzz about flexible work opportunities and to build our talent pools.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 2-5 years of corporate human resource recruiting experience or agency experience - high-tech / high-volume recruitment a plus
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with job posting platforms including Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Tech-savvy with strong computer skills including proficiency in Gdocs, Intercom, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- You have a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and human betterment
- You are a self-starter and critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving
- You are a proactive data-driven decision-maker with an empathic work style and a strong bias for action
- You communicate clearly, with passion and excitement, while listening to understand
- You like working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where almost anything is possible
- Ideally, you have business experience in Marketplaces, Temp Staffing/Recruitment, and Technology/Software
- Ideally, you have domain experience in Hospitality, Retail, Healthcare, and/or Facilities Management
What you’ll love about working at Jitjatjo
- We are passionate about helping people reach their potential, personally and professionally
- We embrace technology and use it to transform the way we achieve our objectives
- We are obsessed with identifying and solving problems in pursuit of continuous improvement
- We are encouraged to leverage our creativity and empowered to make decisions
- We have fun, work hard, and celebrate our successes
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applications are confidential.