Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up headquartered in New York City, established in 2016.
We develop, market, and operate the contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace that leverages A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide clients with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency and performance.
Connecting talent and clients to shifts is what we do, it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential. We want our talent to feel valued. We want our clients to crush it. We believe everyone needs a champion, needs to feel seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in.
Talent Community Specialist
As a member of Jitjatjo’s Operations and Talent support team, you will help Jitjatjo’s Talent community get access to flexible work through Jitjatjo’s Flex app. You will support and coach our Talent to succeed and excel. You will maximize the fulfillment of job openings through proactive monitoring and outreach.
You are passionate about people, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and are excited to join a high-energy team in a rapidly growing company.
You’ll work closely with a team passionate about people, community engagement, and human betterment. In this role, you’ll be an ambassador for change, opportunity, and encouragement.
Drive Talent success and performance across multiple lines of business and multiple geographic markets throughout the United States:
- First line of support for Talent via phone, email and live chat.
- Ensure Talent are receiving and accepting gig invitations, suggesting actions where Talent can update their profile to maximize job opportunities.
- Monitor new gig bookings for accuracy and identify any potential issues or risks to gigs being fulfilled.
- Collaborate with our Client Success team to meet or exceed client expectations through effective documentation and communication with Talent.
- Monitor newly hired Talent and provide support to guide them through accepting and working their first gig successfully
- Monitor bookings and take action to increase the fill rate when probability of fulfillment is low; escalating to and collaborating with our Client Success team where appropriate
- Identify existing Help Center articles, bots, and saved replies that need updating and propose new ones to address commonly asked questions.
- Proactively reach out to Talent to surprise and delight them with your support and encouragement.
- Determine the best path to resolving Talent’s questions and challenges and build solutions with the goal of solving every incident with a single interaction.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate party upon identifying HR/business risks.
- Facilitate on site check-ins for large or special gigs.
- Special projects as assigned.
Be the voice – of the Talent
- Advocate for Talent by communicating and escalating opportunities for improvement in processes and systems.
- Provide feedback to management regarding opportunities to increase operational performance, enhance Talent happiness and accelerate business growth through features, functionality, and enhancements.
- Coach and mentor Talent with a focus on supporting our Performance Management Framework and human betterment mission.
- Work closely with HR and Client Success teams to ensure Talent points of view are considered and respected in decision making and policies.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3+ years experience working in customer service, customer support, customer success, or account management
- Hospitality and/or staffing experience a plus
- Tech-savvy with strong computer skills
- Proficiency in Gdocs, Slack, and Applicant Tracking or Staffing Systems a plus
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Willing and able to work outside traditional business hours on rotation
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish language fluency highly preferred
- Up to 30 hours per week, weekends required
- Resides in the Houston, Texas area
- You are passionate about customer service, enjoy working with people, building rapport, and helping others succeed.
- You are an empathetic listener and care deeply for human betterment.
- You are a self-starter and critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving.
- You communicate clearly and concisely and are comfortable communicating via phone, email, chat, and in person.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where almost anything is possible.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and look for opportunities to streamline workflows.
- You are self-motivated and autonomous, able to be productive and act with urgency and efficiency while working remotely.
- You are detail oriented.
- You are able and willing to adapt and learn new systems and processes.
- You are able to identify issues and determine when to appropriately escalate.
- You are able to advocate equally for both sides of a marketplace (businesses and Talent).
- You are success driven; always looking for ways to raise the bar.
- You are able to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- You enjoy thinking outside the box to find solutions.
What you’ll love about working at Jitjatjo
- We are passionate about helping people reach their potential, personally and professionally
- We embrace technology and use it to transform the way we achieve our objectives
- We are obsessed with identifying and solving problems in pursuit of continuous improvement
- We are encouraged to leverage our creativity and empowered to make decisions
- We have fun, work hard, and celebrate our successes
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applications are confidential.