The Business Development Manager reports to the VP of Marketplace Sales and is accountable for prospecting and selling to Large and Enterprise Businesses, collaborative efforts to improve upon our products, generating marketplace demand, and achieving revenue targets across multiple lines of business.
Drive growth across the client ecosystem by identifying, qualifying, and closing accounts that need large-volumes of contingent labor, while reinforcing Jitjatjo’s mission of Human Betterment.
- Proactively build relationships and actively seek leads and client referrals for new opportunities
- Meet or exceed Business Development Quotas and report results in the Company’s CRM database with accurate, up-to-date customer and activity details
- Deeply understand target markets, including industry, business segments, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract new customers
- Identify new opportunities by leveraging your own book of business, networking, cold calling, and visiting prospective clients (e.g. hiring managers, HR directors, VP’s and CHRO’s).
- Utilize web-based sales tools and professional networks to identify new business opportunities
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to generate leads
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospective clients and accounts through email, phone, Zoom, and on-site visits
- Collaborate closely with the management team while negotiating the terms of agreements, including volume rebates, with prospective clients
- Work closely with Client Success Managers during pre-sales and post-sales (onboarding) to ensure large-volume clients are set up for success with Jitjatjo
- Communicate with the Compliance, Talent Acquisition and Talent Success teams throughout the sales process to ensure our clients’ expectations are aligned with our delivery team’s expectations
- 5+ years of sales experience in a staffing and/or hospitality environment
- History of professional sales success exceeding revenue or growth targets
- Previous cold calling, appointment setting, and phone experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to manage opportunities through a pipeline and structured sales process
- Hustle - You're excited to start making cold outreach, conducting product demos, building out our sales process, and always striving for more.
- Willing and able to travel (~40% of time) to major metros in open markets
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All submissions are confidential.