Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up headquartered in New York. We develop, market, and operate the contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace that leverages A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide businesses with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and performance.
Creating opportunities through technology is what we do; it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential, our talent to feel valued, and our business partners to thrive. We believe everyone, especially now, needs a champion, needs to be seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in. It’s time to embrace change, transform the way we work, and intentionally create a future with opportunity in abundance.
Jitjatjo’s mission is Human Betterment—the continued creation of opportunity for the world’s next-generation workforce. Learn more about Jitjatjo at https://about.jitjatjo.com/
As a member of Jitjatjo’s Community Operations team, you will help support Jitjatjo’s talent community get access to flexible work and instant pay, through Jitjatjo’s Flex app.
You are passionate about people, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and are seeking to join a high-energy team in a rapidly growing company.
You’ll be working closely with a team passionate about people , community engagement, and human betterment. In this role, you’ll be an ambassador for change, opportunity, and encouragement.
- Ensure talent are receiving and accepting gig invitations
- Address unique client situations and complete all necessary steps to resolution
- Monitor bookings and collaborate with our Client Success team
- Monitor newly hired talent and help them get their first gig quickly
- Proactively advance our fulfillment and service delivery operational results
- Monitor fulfillment and alert Community Managers when probability of fulfillment is low
- Liaise with Community Managers to coordinate clients’ requests as applicable
- Monitor service delivery performance metrics and community with talent
- Provide operational coverage outside traditional business hours
- Support Jitjatjo talent via phone and live chat technology
- Create tools and services for talent
- Identify existing Help Center articles that require updating and propose new Help Center articles that address commonly asked questions
- Delight talent with proactive nudges
- Proactively reach out to talent and surprise them with your passionate support and encouragement
- Actively problem solve and innovate on behalf of talent
- Escalate issues to Community Managers upon identifying HR/business risks
- Special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in working in customer service, customer support, customer success, or account management business operations. High-tech, hospitality and staffing experience are a plus.
- Tech-savvy with strong computer skills including proficiency in Gdocs, Intercom, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Robust communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Able to identify issues and determine when to appropriately escalate.
- Ability to advocate equally for both sides of a marketplace (businesses and talent).
- Detail oriented, positive-minded, and quick learning self-starter.
- Success driven. You're always looking for ways to raise the bar.
- Analytical mindset and passion for problem-solving.
- Willing to work outside traditional business hours on rotation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- You have a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and human betterment
- You are a self-starter and critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving
- You are a proactive data-driven decision-maker with an empathic work style and a strong bias for action
- You communicate clearly, with passion and excitement, while listening to understand
- You like working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where almost anything is possible
- Ideally, you have business experience in Marketplaces, Temp Staffing/Recruitment, and Technology/Software
- Ideally, you have domain experience in Hospitality, Retail, Healthcare, and/or Facilities Management
What you’ll love about working at Jitjatjo
- We are passionate about helping people reach their potential, personally and professionally
- We embrace technology and use it to transform the way we achieve our objectives
- We are obsessed with identifying and solving problems in pursuit of continuous improvement
- We are encouraged to leverage our creativity and empowered to make decisions
- We have fun, work hard, and celebrate our successes
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applications are confidential.