As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll report to the VP of Sales, Marketing & Client Success and be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to support three client personas: our customers, our talent, and our operational teams, all while contributing to Jitjatjo’s mission of human betterment.
Enhance brand awareness and reputation across digital platforms and properties to support our client and talent acquisition objectives.
- Plan, build, and implement Jitjatjo’s overall digital marketing strategy to support client and talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Manage all digital marketing channels, including websites, content/SEO, PPC, email, affiliate programs, etc.
- Research competitors and provide a comprehensive analysis to support client acquisition efforts and digital marketing strategies.
- Collaboratively brainstorm innovative growth strategies that drive engagement.
- Embrace and promote Jitjatjo’s brand vision and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams providing insights and creative support for all marketing initiatives
- SEO driven content creation in the form of blog ideas, social media posts, digital ads, and other marketing collateral
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create strategic marketing initiatives with measurable KPI’s
- Analyze data and develop insights, identify trends, produce reports, and implement optimizations across multiple channels to drive engagement and growth
- Collaborate with our team of designers, developers, and technologists that support the Jitjatjo digital marketing experience
- Create and implement a reputation management strategy to increase scores on App/Play Store, Google, Glassdoor, and other review/rating platforms.
- Monitor and respond to feedback/reviews posted on digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or related position
- Insatiable desire to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various digital media platforms, best practices, and analytics tools
- A storyteller with strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Outstanding time-management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A strong history of success creating and optimizing paid social and digital campaigns on platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Experience generating multimedia content for all digital channels that inspires action and engagement on the part of the target audience, all while maintaining an institutional voice
- Experience scaling and optimizing large scale marketing campaigns
Great to have:
- Experience with various marketing software tools including Intercom, Copper/Salesforce CRM, Adjust, PersistIQ, Canva, Sketch, Figma, Webflow. Adobe Photoshop
- Worked with and/or understanding of marketplace business models
- Interest and/or experience with HR Tech
The position will allow for remote work until safety guidelines allow us to re-open our NYC office.